martes, 1 de mayo de 2012

I said goodbye, but then regretted it


Because sometimes I feel like I should I can not express myself to people, because sometimes I wish I could hug someone and never let go, what they feel for my people so far think I've realized is ephemeral and its different states hurt me but then ignored them.




I can feel and love like everyone but I am human ... I do not know, I have such bad luck for almost everything. And although I say that love is high silly to me, deep down I want someone to love me and maybe one day wake up next to a woman who loves me very much ... the truth is that I am tired and I'm fading away. When memories come to mind about the two loves I've had in my short life, sometimes I get sad and sometimes happy.




But in the end none of them love me maybe if it's true that some people love is a game that lasted little, but then cease to be and live happily. But for me will always be that game where you go out losing. In life I see as a growing anger, I will see how you fall in love, as I see you smile as you cry, and maybe not physically but I hope I feel when I remember.




Hopefully last time my wound is closed and can rest easy, close my eyes and stop breathing, I am the spirit that is here only to care and because in these 369 days we know a lot has happened, I get down on the outside, is just my story, but inside there's this guy that I am all for this woman would ever come ... I think it is time that my heart stops beating, it's time to go back and maybe not ... I once said to be the happiest man in the world and defeated now say be the most wretched of this world, thanks for everything my friend Jenny, hey do not forget that you'll have little heart in me is, watch my soul remember that you are the give away. Well it is time to sleep, sleep peacefully. Goodbye I love you best friend.
Postscript: despite everything that happens to you smile a lot.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Este bicho soy yo

 

El libro azul © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates