sábado, 12 de mayo de 2012

Everything a kiss can achieve.


I would not know where to start, all I can say is that the May 11, 2012 I will remember very well.
it all started when I made a call to my best friend's house to visit. Luckily she replied to me and asked if he could go home to see her for a while and I said yes, when you get home I went to a store that was in front and wait about 5 minutes. I shall hear that she was a door and sees me and comes running with a big smile and hugs me and tells me Leooo strong!. I tell Jenny hello how are you friend? she tells me very well be surprised tonto.conversamos a while and told me that her best friend was in and told me if I wanted to present it and I said yes. I presented it and everything was great so good there. few minutes after her friend left and I stay with her as she talked for a while always great we laughed! we started to do a little dance that truth and nothing was funny then we sat on the sidewalk and we were chatting a few minutes she told me I had to go home because I had to serve their brothers and I said clear do not worry, well then I think it's time for me to go but I do not want the truth. the truth we were fooling around for a while then when I was about to leave I gave him a kiss on her cheek and then not happened. I do not know if or went and we were both but actually ended up giving us a kiss.


The truth to me very uncomfortable that kiss because right now she's not left my life was and I hate for that kiss that we found by accident. I was quite right to say that women always turn away from me, not like me, hate me and will always be so.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Este bicho soy yo

 

El libro azul © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates